At Air Engineering you can expect professional challenges and support. It’s a combination that we feel encourages growth, progress and long term career opportunities.
The Career page of Air Engineering Controls will provide all the information you need for your successful application.
Air Engineering Controls Ltd are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking business which promotes training & development and further career progression.
Purpose of Role:
The primary responsibility will be ensuring total customer satisfaction with regards to quality of goods leaving our Sussex based facility.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing and maintaining a Quality Department to include implementing robust Procedures, updating and improving existing Quality Management Systems and all related Quality documentation.
This superb opportunity isn’t just a management position, you will be a “hands-on” Quality Manager and assist others where required.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Manager within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Experience developing a small team of Quality personnel
- Familiar with ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Auditing to ISO9001
- A problem solving & continuous improvement approach
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Root Cause Analysis/8D/Control Plans
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Experience of improving and implementing new process & procedures
- New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Customer/Supplier Relationship Management
- IT Literate
- Initiate, implement and control corrective actions with suppliers in case of quality deviations
- Conduct daily incoming inspections and report findings
- First Article Inspections
- New Product Introduction NPI
- Carry out New Supplier/Customer Audits
This is an opportunity to join a growing business which values its employees and which can offer excellent career prospects.
Our team is always expanding; if you are interested in working at Air Engineering and there are currently no suitable vacancies, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter telling us about yourself.