Commitment to Quality
Our commitment to quality is demonstrated through the international certifications we have been awarded. ISO9001 provides our customers with a continuous monitor on all our processes and their effectiveness.
Achieving these standards are an indication of our commitment to promoting a safe and healthy working environment for everyone, and both our staff and our customers can feel confident they are partnering with a legally compliant and proactive organisation.
The business will regularly monitor and measure its employees, service and processes by setting improvement objectives which are regularly audited. The benefits of this will save both AE and our valued customers time and costs by continually improving efficiency. AE aim to prove their ability and professionalism to compete at the highest level.
Air Engineering Controls Ltd Quality Policy Statement
As a supplier to a wide spectrum of industries including Medical, Analytical, Commercial Vehicle and Power Generation, our customers must have confidence in the products and systems that we supply.
To ensure this, we aim to deliver products and systems to specification, on time and meeting our customers’ quality expectations. This policy is monitored through a continuous Quality Management System which integrates sales, design and manufacturing and encompasses our partnership with our customers.
The objectives of the Quality Management System are:
- To achieve and maintain an effective Quality Management System complying with Standard ISO9001:2008. (Quality Systems)
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- To endeavour, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by Air Engineering Controls Limited.
- To facilitate the harmonisation of the medical device regulations.
This policy is promoted and supported by everyone at Air Engineering (Controls) Limited and is essential to the successful future development of our business.
To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the Managing Director retains responsibility for the Quality Management System with routine operation controlled by the Quality Manager.