Air Engineering Group Policy For Customer Site Visits Regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
Date issued: 13/03/2020
Due to the increasing spread of coronavirus COVID-19, Air Engineering Group have introduced the measures below in regards to customer site visits:-
- Only essential customer site visits will take place.
- Air Engineering Group employees will abide by any customer requirements or demands for preventing the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
- Air Engineering Group employees are required to self-isolate should they experience the following symptoms, a high temperature or new continuous cough.
- If member of the household of an Air Engineering employee receives a positive diagnosis of coronavirus COVID-19, the employee will be required to self-isolate.
- All Air Engineering Employees are following government and world health organisation guidelines and advice for preventing the spread of the disease.
- All of our service engineers have been issued disposable gloves and are required to wear them at a customer’s site and dispose of them when leaving the customers site.
These measures have been introduced to protect our customers, employees and their families.
In the event of an essential customer site visit taking place, and the Air Engineering Group employee experiencing any coronavirus symptoms within 7 days of the visit being conducted, Air Engineering Group will contact the customer immediately to advise them of the situation.
We politely ask that our customers notify the Air Engineering employee if they come into contact with someone who, since the visit has suffered symptoms or gone into self-isolation.
We ask all of our customers to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they have introduced any policies to prevent the spread of disease which our employees should be aware of before entering your site. We appreciate your support in this complex situation, this policy will be reviewed and updated in line with government and world health organisation guidelines