Stainless Steel Valves
By using high quality materials and a unique sealing system, AEG’s valves by Hafner-Pneumatik, can offer distinct advantages to our customer.
The body of the valves are made from anodised aluminium, the spools from stainless steel and the manual overrides from brass.
The main advantage of the unique sealing design in the valves called the ‘floating O-ring’ is that there is no deformation of the seals since there is low friction.
The heavy duty stem actuated 3/2 – way spool valve with mechanical spring for low temperature environment -50 OC to +50OC. Suitable for wall or panel mounting. The nut for panel mounting M22 x 1.5 is included.
For further information, please contact us here
- No tubing inside the cabinets
- Possibility to shut-off the air-supply individually
- Easy to maintain
- High durability and an extended lifetime
- High flow combined with compact design
- High reliability of the valves